Sunday 22 November 2015

What Happened to Me


When I was child I had a dream to go university and have a good life, with a peaceful society, serve people and change the country.

My dad always advised me about studying in school lesson, and he mentioned a hard working in his life and he referred all unfortunate to uneducated, and he requested me that I should not be like him.

I should continue lesson up to university and have a good life and help deprived people, do not work hard these were the dream of my father.

My mom did not say anything, she just wanted me a good man and I was the elder boy of my family, my mom also complained about bad situation of her life.

I started study from traditional lesson in my village then I go to school and advice of my parent accompany me to school and turn back to home.

I was studying in school hardly, I accepted any problems during learning and went ahead with my lessons.

I finished school period and continue my lessons in university, when I succeeded in university I was very happy that I fulfilled my dream of my parents.

When I graduated from university I knew life is so difficult, knowledge is not the only way of fortunate besides of it there is a lot encrypt ways.

Now I am jobless because I do not knew a powerful men like a commander, parliamentarian, government official or money to pay to get job.

I filled a lot forms of governmental organizations for jobs, and I could not wanted for interview, just I experienced busy with filling of job forms and going to government organizations.

NGO s are other hope of me to find jobs there and I apply through online every days to many positions and but the result is zero.

A lot educated youth left Afghanistan because of jobless and other reasons, I stay in Afghanistan to fight against unfortunates.

But I am not hopeless I fight against corruption and I am sure I can find  job and serve my people and fulfil my parent dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment