Sunday 22 November 2015

How should I continue the life?


I tolerate suicide attack and stay in my home and do not go to other parts of Afghanistan, I bear kidnapping of my family in high ways and beheaded of them by terrorism and inefficient of government.

I bear civil war and destroying of my homes and home ways, I bear corruption of government and I bear injustice by government, I bear discrimination and bear violence against women…

This situation for how long continue, when people wake up and fight for reaching of justice.

I am a former I live in Bamyan the province of deprived and peaceful people but it is difficult to continue my life.

All highways that connect Bamyan to other provinces are insecure, corruption is increasing in Bamyan, there is no justice in court, government official take bribe for services.

All the things are worse and intolerable but tolerate because I have to do.

I said I am a former and my crops is potato and there is no market for it and weather is getting cold and my crop is on the farms, not only me but from all the people are like these, it will be frozen all of crops.

The only hope of a former is crop and if crop waste, there is nothing to help people for continuation of life at the country that thousands of people are jobless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment