Friday 27 February 2015

I Missed Ski Challenge


The weather is sunny and very cold, I went a town that is near of my home, it was Friday I wanted to see my friends and my hometown residences. All things were normally and men sat in front of shops for getting warm.
I met some of my friends and I asked the rest of my friends, they answered me, they went in ski challenge, the time was about 11:00 AM and I could not went to there, I was late.
Last year I went to ski challenge it was very wonderful and we had a good time there with some friends.
I were waiting to watch this year ski challenge also but I could not.
Last year the first and second winners were from Bamyan among foreign and interior ski competitors, this year also a boys from Bamyan got the first position among forty competitors that twenty of them were from foreign countries and twenty of them were from Afghanistan.
It if the fifth international competition that conducted in Bamyan.
Bamyan is a mountainous and snow full province and it is suitable for ski.
Traditional ski also exist in Bamyan and children ski in winter by normal shows. 

No comments:

Post a Comment