Monday 17 November 2014

Tuesday


A sunny day that everything was ordinary, sun up and wind blowing, every one go for work, student go to schools and university. I also with tiredness go for work, I have a bag that is for my computer that every day I transfer with myself.
My friend that has yellow coat announce Bazar, Bazar… I look that he has white car. I look around myself, that there is no one to go to Bazar, I wait for some minutes, after that I get in the car, I close the door of white car, and put my bag on my leg, then another person get in the car.
Driver moves for Bazar destination that is 13 km far and tarmacked by Japan country, after 15 minutes we reached in Alikain Square that every day I get out from the car, this Tuesday also get out the car like other days.
All the things are simple like every days. The persons that sell fruit and vegetable are on previous places.
I continue my way towards office for walking about 30 minutes, I thing walking is good for my health, walking is also like the previous Tuesday that was cloudy but the difference is that today there is no cloud in the sky but the weather is also cold.
I am breathing faster and faster when I reach near of Baba Mazaari statue which is in another square, I breathe deeply and look there is more wind blowing. I look to my watch that is 8:15 am I continue to walking.


No comments:

Post a Comment