Monday 17 November 2014

Trip


The weather was cold and clean the sun was behind the mountain, the puddle was frozen, the sound of foot was so loud and there was so calm. I was ready for going to Kamati the village that are far and cold and it has bad road. I walk in the street there is no one just one person that damaged his car and he was waiting for another person to come and repair his car.
I put my hand in my packet and put out my phone and call to driver. Asked him when he came. He said I am coming. I continue my ways and reach in big home. I stopped my walking and stay for coming of car.
When I go in the car, the driver said I forgot the chain and went back for bringing of it.
The car going like other ordinary days, when we reach Kamati, the sun shining was in the top of the mountain opposite of us. There was also calm, the water flows normally with a special sound, the earth was frozen. There was no one, we stop the car.
We went to homes for finding a person.

No comments:

Post a Comment