Friday 7 November 2014

Cloudy


I get out from my home I saw everywhere is dark and both snow and rain are falling everywhere is cloud and the weather is so cold it is the second month of fall, I get in car the stove is on I get warm when I get out the car there is also cloudy and cold the wind is blowing there is no sun shining, I go toward office but in the first of my way there is mountain, I go up slowly and slowly my breath is beating faster and faster, I go up the mountain and walk on the street that goes in the airport when I reach near of airport turn on the right side, I feel warm because of warm clothes. I enter the office there is also cold and we cannot bear in office because of coldness, we stand and go around for warming of our body, it continues up to 4:00 PM and goes for ten days.
Now after ten days when I get up and saw shining from the window and go out watch the clean weather and sun in the sky only, I get ready for going to office, face to a dumb man, we come without talking near to office, now I am in office and the sky is cloudy, the weather is cold. There is center of Bamyan, Afghanistan.

No comments:

Post a Comment