Saturday 24 October 2015

Snow


I wake up and see around the room that is dark I wear my coat and walk toward door and when I open the door, see snow that is falling and all the places are white.
There is Bamyan the cold province of Afghanistan and in winter snow is very much and very cold but today is not winter it is the second day of second fall month.
In this season all potato harvests are on the farm with few coldness they become frozen, and people are not ready for coldness.
If the weather be cold there is no place for animal and all of them should in home and use from dried plants that is very expensive for people.
All roads are not save because people are in danger when they trip.
People have to use in their home from stove for heating of the living rooms and it is also expensive for people.
Now I am very cold I come from out and I heat myself in my rooms.
And I do not know about potato harvest that are frozen or no.
People get a lot disadvantages from this snow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment